From a Zumba Fitness instructor and freelance journalist in Iceland
to a singer in Hollywood.... a lot can change in a year.
- lived in Reykjavik, Iceland until September when i moved to Hollywood, L.A.
- got into the Independent Artist Program at the Musicians Institute
- got my Zumbatomic/Zumba Toning Instructor certificate in Oslo, Norway and Slovakia
- worked as a Zumba Fitness instructor for NordicaSpa, Veggsport and other companies/schools
- wrote articles at Pressan and also an article about Rannveig Rist in Hafnarfjarðarblaði
- Radio: talking about Latin Fitness with Sirrý at Rás 2
- TV: appeared with my man Dan on Jimmy Kimmel Live
- Travel: Oslo, Norway and Bratislava, Slovakia for a Zumba Fitness Seminar and Vienna, Austria(finishing my life there and meeting friends for Webster Graduation Ball) and last but not least Los Angeles and San Francisco (U.S.A)
- Model for a day at the Graduation Ball fashion show in Vienna, Austria
- Traveled around Iceland (thanks to my awesome friends Þórdís, Maggi and Auður, loved hanging out with them as well as my other amazing friends this year)
- Almost died! Was sick and lost my breath! went to the emergency room and it turns out that i have a anaphylaxis. Scary indeed!
- Moved to Hollywood, my parents helped me move and came all the way to L.A. with me
- Seen over 40 celebrities including: Ellen, Jon Voight, Jack Black, Trey Parker, Matt Stone, Jessica Capshaw (Arizona in Grey's Anatomy), Colin Egglesfield, Gerard Butler, Steve-O and the other Jackass guys, Taylor Lautner, Jason Sadeikis, Gilles Marini (naked guy from Sex and the city movie), Christopher Masterson, Dax Shepard, Gene Simmons Whitney Cummings and the cast of the show Whitney, Derek Sharinian (former pianist of Dreamtheater), Matt Sorum (drummer of Gunsnroses and Velvet Revolver), Adrian Young (drummer of No Doubt), The Bangles and Ziggy Marley.
- met some amazing people in Hollywood.....most importantly my love, Dan, who makes me happy everyday and definitely made my year!!!!
- That´s why i loved that my best friend and angel Alexandra came all the way from Germany to celebrate the new year with me and Dan. What a better way to ring in the new year but with your loved ones.