Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Graduation Day 2012

Graduated from the Musician´s Institute IAP Program on March 17, 2012

I was really proud of myself. I did it, 
i had worked like a maniac for a year to afford the program and i had an EP to show for it. 
My family normally bought me jewelry to wear on my graduation day but since i paid for it myself i bought myself some awesome guitar earrings from Hard Rock to celebrate this great accomplishment.

My graduation, however, left me feeling blue. It´s nothing if noone shares it with you. 
I was happy that my best friend here in L.A. Sara and the Icelanders were there but Dan and my family/friends were away, so i didn´t feel the love. Plus it rained in L.A. that day. What are the 
odds? We Icelander looked at each other and smiled, thought it reminded us of home.

The bright side of the graduation...having Alice Cooper as our keynote speaker. 
how badly i wanted to pull a WE´RE NOT WORTHY!!!!

How many people can say Alice Cooper was at their graduation?
Only in Hollywood!

No comments: