Wednesday, January 09, 2019

2018

2018

Travel:

-Spain x3 (Salou, Sitges and Barcelona we organized, Salou with family and Salamanca for Aga’s wedding with friends)

-Bali x2 (first by myself then with the family)
Ubud, Nusa Dua and Seminyak
-LA x2 (So grateful for my friends there who let me stay with them and spent the day with ❤️)
-Denmark (Roger Waters Concert, BFF weekend trip as well as layovers to see my nieces)
-Mexico (surprised my bff for her bday)
-Singapore (with family)
-Thailand (Pattaya with the family)

Acting
World cup commercials (2x)
Blue Lagoon hotel commercial
Norwegian commercial
Flateyjargatan
Ófærð Season 2
Áramótaskaupið
Venjulegt Folk
Pabbahelgar (2x)
Valhalla murders
Verliebt in Island
Agnes Cho
1918

Featured in
Morgunblaðið
Útvarp Saga
Stöð 2

Taught beyonce and did gigs at Kramhusið, zumba and jallabina at World Class, taught aqua aerobics for seniors as well as 3 charity zumba classes to support great causes

Got my diploma in Executive Coaching at the University of Reykjavik

Sold out our dancetrip to Spain and organized multiple dance shows at Gaukurinn with my bff.

Became CEO of the Icelandic Dance Sport Federation (DSÍ) after working at Hotel Kriunes

This year has been tough, so tough i broke down more than id like to admit, but i always allowed myself to rest and heal and then pulled myself up, worked on myself and surrounded myself with people that lift me up. Im proud that i was able to do all this despite the pain and grateful to the people who helped me through it

Met amazing people, some who have become my best friends ❤️ so grateful to all the people in my life, my family and friends here and around the world, just know i love you and miss you and you always have a place in my heart ❤️


Thank you to everyone i met and worked with this year, Friðrik Agni ÁrnasonWorld Class Laugar, Kramhúsið, Margrét Erla Maack - Miss MokkiGaukurinn, Dansíþróttafélag Hafnarfjarðar Dansíþróttasamband ÍslandsÍþrótta- og Ólympíusamband Íslands - ÍSÍ, Salsa Iceland, osk.is Lærðu að elska þig, Hotel Kríunes Optimized Performance K-Iceland Festival MARIO & YANA Háskóladansinn Dans Afríka Iceland and all the others, especially those who booked me for gigs, attended my classes, was on our show or came on our trip....its been a pleasure.

Heres to an even better 2019 🎉



No comments: