Monday, July 12, 2010

Holiday=Sick leave

Image a stomach pain from hell!!!! That´s what I had on my holiday. When you´re sick you really want to be home, not in your boyfriend´s family house, surrounded by people that don´t understand you (or you them) and in a house which only sometimes has water and electricity.

I was though grateful because Lumi´s aunts worked in a hospital so he could take me there, no waiting. There I got nutrition through my vains (since I wasn´t able to keep anything down, only throw it up). Turns out I had a virus, which has been going around, my nieces in Denmark had it as well as rest of the family in Kosovo later in the trip. Thankfully I was better by the weekend, when Lumi´s sister got married. More on that later.

One thing is for sure: Being sick makes you really thankful to be healthy.

1 comment:

Bernard C said...

Thanks for writinng