Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy 2011

2010=CHANGES
I can´t believe the year is almost over. 
This year has been very interesting and challenging. 

Highlights
-German class for 6 months
-FM4 interviews (about Eyjafjallajökull and Icesave )
-created www.brighten-your-day.com (and it´s podcast)
-met with a pianist and also joined a band "The Hurricane Project" (genre: pop/ classic rock)
-taught Jazz and wedding dance workshops (a big hit) in Casomai
-met friends for movie nights, dancing and dinner parties
-went to Zurich for a job interview at Swarovski. Didn´t get it but was honored to be invited. 
-Kosovo and Albania (including the most interesting wedding i´ve been too)
-broke up with my boyfriend of 6 years
-moved to Iceland
-round trip around Iceland with my best friend
-new job at NordicaSpa in the reception
-became a Zumba instructor after a weekend in Norway 
-Zumba teacher at NordicaSpa, my class was reviewed and on the cover of Morgunblaðið
-wrote articles for Pressan
-party, dinner parties, movienights and other fun with friends and family
I´m working on my sites www.brighten-your-day.com and www.godandaginn.is :) 
I hope to have them up and running sometime in the new year but until then you have their facebook pages which i try to update daily




I´m just grateful for everything i have in my life, my family, friends and to be at peace with myself and my life. I´ve been working a lot on myself and what i want, discovering what makes me happy and i can say that i´m in way better shape mentally and physically than i´ve been in years. 

So for 2011, i want to work even more on myself and my goals, because when you work on yourself, you help others as well. 2011 is my year :)



HAPPY NEW YEAR...HAPPY 2011

No comments: