Wednesday, March 07, 2012

A dream come true

I´m the biggest fans of the TV show Friends, so when Alexandra, my best friend, came to visit me i had to take the Warner Bros Studio tour and see the set. Talk about a dream come true. Seeing the set of your favourite TV show with your best friend. I wish Kolla, Frikki and my brother would have been there too. They would have loved it. We also saw Gilmore girls, True Blood and other sets. Awesome!

I was so happy to enjoy the new year with my love as well as best friend. We took Alexandra to see the best of Hollywood blvd, Hollywood Bowl, Mulholland drive (view over L.A., including the Hollywood sign) and to the santa monica beach, where me and dan got a drawing of us. So cute. It was way too short time but i loved having my best friend here, show her my life here. I wish i could bring my friends over there because i sure miss them. I´m lucky to have such amazing friends that are willing to travel the world to see me. Luckiest girl in the world.

No comments: