Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Save the date March 17

On March 17, my graduation day I´ll be releasing two of my songs, "I Feel It at Night" and "Falling For You" on my bandcamp site to raise money so i´ll be able to go to my sisters wedding this summer. I call the fundraiser "Get me to my sisters wedding in time."

My sister means the world to me. She came all the way to Vienna, Austria to see me graduate so i really want to be there for her when she gets married in Copenhagen, Denmark.

I need your help! Spread the word. Save the date March 17 and go to the site

http://annaclaessen.bandcamp.com

Thank you for your contribution

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good for you for getting ready to release your songs! I'll be sure to pass the link along in hopes to raise more awareness! :) Good luck. Check out my blog if you're interested: www.livingwiththeseatup.blogspot.com