Friday, December 28, 2012

Surprise early birthday party

SURPRISE....
"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Anna, happy birthday to you"

My boyfriend proved he´s the best boyfriend and organized a surprise birthday party for me a week before my birthday. I had had a horrible morning, did terrible in ear training exam and was so upset that Dan gave me my first birthday present, a pair of penguin slippers. So cute! That cheered me up. Later he took me out to dinner at Mel´s and then we went to Bev Mo to buy some drinks. When we got back i opened the door to find my friends surrounded and singing the birthday song. 
 
Sweetest surprise party ever and i loved every minute of it. 
Dan also gave me the second present..a disney crown, so i got to be a disney princess for a day..

So lucky to have such amazing people in my life, my man and friends
Thank you Dan for making my birthday so special! I love you ♥


No comments: