Saturday, May 22, 2010

"This is dedicated to the one I love"

In my earlier posts, I totally forgot to mention our datenight.
Those who haven´t seen Date Night should go see the movie, it´s hilarious...but then again it has Tina Fey and Steve Carrell, can´t go wrong with those two in a movie. And i saw it in German so if it´s good in German it´s amazing in English.

Back to our datenight, Me and Lumi went to see Alice in Wonderland in 3D. It was my first 3D experience and i thought it was great to have Alice in Wonderland in 3D, since it fits the story and Tim Burton´s world really well. Although, I couldn´t help but laugh at us with those funny 3D glasses. Too bad we had to return them, would have made a great christmas card ,heheh

Anyhow, since my love works in a club as a bartender from 6 pm to 6 am, he doesn´t have much time for anything else but sleep so when he gets some free time we normally spend it together at home, watching TV&movies and relaxing. Only occasionally do we actually leave the house.

Lately we´ve  done tons of things, he took me to a stroll in the city center and dinner at an Italian restaurant, went shopping the other day (where he bought me a beautiful pair of shoes) and best of all, he surprised me at a graduation party of my friends. He even bought a round of shots for my girls.

Do I have the best boyfriend or what?

No comments: