Saturday, January 02, 2010

New Year = New blog

Happy New Year
and in celebration of the new year i will have my blog in English
yes, you heard me right.

I can hear random cheers of former co-workers and friends around the world as i write these sentences.

This blog was mostly for my family and friends in Iceland so thats why I wrote in Icelandic, but thanks to Facebook and great english knowledge of Icelanders I decided to have the blog in English from now on so more people can read it.

On the right site of this page you can see other pages by me as well as articles and other interesting things that I like (me in a nutshell).

ENJOY :)




Ps. please comment, because I would love to see who is reading this blog.
If you were me, wouldnt you want that too?

1 comment:

Kristof said...

finally! thank you anna for writing in a language that we also understand!
grtz from belgium!
stoffe